Explore Puerto Rico and the beautiful waters, islands, and marine life on your terms!
Explore Puerto Rico and the beautiful waters, islands, and marine life on your terms! A truly customizable island hopping experience to be enjoyed with friends, family, or just as a romantic getaway. Departing from Fajardo we will make up to three stops between the islands of Palomino and Icacos. Based off preference of our guests, ocean conditions, and the captain's discretion, one stop will be at a reef to enjoy a guided snorkeling adventure. The other two will be on the soft white sands along the shores of Palomino and Icacos. Enjoy views of Vieques, Culebra, St. Thomas, and of course Puerto Rico's natural beauty. We provide the vessel, captain and crew, food, and beverages. All you need is a desire to layback, relax, and take in an amazing day on the water!
- The boat is a 27' Stamas with plenty of shade, music, and seating.
- Pickups will begin at 7:30 am depending on location.
- 7 hour tour time is the total time on the water.
Departure from the dock until return.
- Drinks will include waters, sodas, 24 local beers, 1/2 gallon of rum. Guests are welcome to bring additional beverages.
- Food will consist of chips, fruits, pasta salads, and meats on the grill. Guests are welcome to bring any additional food items.
- If any guests have dietary restrictions, please bring additional food items to enjoy.
- Snorkel gear and a guided, reef snorkeling experience are included in this tour.
- Floats, mats, and life jackets are included
- Umbrellas are available for our guests while at the beaches
- Guests will want to bring towels, sunblock, and any other items that will provide for a comfortable day on the water.
- There is a 6 guest maximum per boat, regardless of age.
- All taxes and fees are included in the pricing. However, gratuities are not. Please feel free to tip as you see appropriate.
- Boat, Captain, and Crew are provided by Escape to Paradise PR.