Captain for a Day
The Sea is Your Playground and You're the Driver!
Drive in a 17’ Atomix speed boat along the picturesque west coast to the town of Soufrière.
Three stops offer different vantage points of the majestic twin peaks: first a drive to the drive-in volcano and mud baths; next stop at the Toraille Waterfall where you can take a refreshing dip; then drive to The Still Beach Restaurant to enjoy an authentic buffet lunch while marveling at view of the bay and Petit Piton.
After lunch, return to your vessel, and proceed to our exclusive snorkeling site. When snorkeling is over, head back up the coast via the majestic Marigot Bay, and then to your resort with plenty of time to relax before dinner.
- The thrill of driving your very own boat
- Picturesque Scenery
- Drive-in Volcano
- Exploring the coastline _____________________________________________ ##Duration
- 09:00-10:00 Drive to Soufrière
- 10:00-11:00 Drive to Volcano and Mud Baths
- 11:00-12:00 Drive to and Toraille Waterfall
- 12:00-13:00 Drive to and Lunch at The Still Beach Restaurant
- 13:00-14:00 Drive to and snorkel
- 14:00-15:00 Drive to and Marigot Bay, Castries
- 15:00-15:30 Return to Rodney Bay Marina
If you are coming on a Princess Cruise Ship, please do not reserve this tour. If you do reserve this tour, we will have to cancel it and refund you due to a Contract Agreement.