Transportation is also available at an additional cost. Pricing varies by location on the island.
Paddle to Pigeon Island
- History and adventure? Try a Kayak Adventure at Pigeon Island!
- After a short bus ride to Gros Islet, paddle in a kayak across the picturesque Rodney Bay to Pigeon Island National Park, one of the island's national landmarks.
- Then, the choice is yours; if you want to swim or snorkel, the water is safe and snorkeling gear is provided; if you want to relax, Pigeon Island's beaches are the perfect place to sunbathe or snooze in the shade.
- If you are more adventurous, Pigeon Island is a hiker's dream with trails to various historic ruins, including Fort Rodney at the top of the lower peak. The higher peak offers one of the most spectacular views of Rodney Bay found anywhere in the north of the island.
- Be sure to bring along your camera, as well as sunscreen and a towel.
- Tour includes transfers to and from Pigeon Island, entrance fee, and complimentary drinks and snacks. ___________________________________ ##Duration 2.5 Hours _____________________________________________
If you are coming on a Princess Cruise Ship, please do not reserve this tour. If you do reserve this tour, we will have to cancel it and refund you due to a Contract Agreement.