Transportation is also available at an additional cost. Pricing varies by location on the island.
- Price includes pickup from Port Castries, Coconut Bay Resort, and hotels in Castries & Gros Islet.
- From Marigot Bay, add $15
(Not available in Soufriere)
Hop aboard an open-top jeep for a guided tour down the rugged, windswept east coast and into the lush, tropical rainforest at the centre of the island.
Your destination is Treetop Adventure Park, home of St. Lucia's world-class zip line.
Get ready for excitement! Treetop Adventure Park's 12 zip lines include the island's longest and highest, each one designed for maximum thrill and exposure to the best views. Zipping through the treetops in the heart of the rainforest delivers a rush that would leave even Tarzan breathless.
At the end of the ride, take a refreshment break in the Welcome Center and enjoy complimentary juice and bottled water. Then set out on a short hike and get a rare look at Errard Waterfall – St. Lucia's highest accessible waterfall and, arguably, its most spectacular. A dip in the pool at the base of the waterfall will leave you feeling invigorated.
- Make sure to bring your camera because the photo opportunities are endless
- Tour includes guide, park entrance fees, unlimited juice, and bottled water
What to Know
- Closed toed shoes are required
- Minimum Height of 50”
- Maximum Weight of 250 lbs
*Zip line portion is identical to Treetop Canopy Adventure