El Yunque rainforest & Luquillo Beach
Enjoy the best of both worlds in one day by combining two of the most important and visited attractions in just a few hours.
We start picking up in your hotel or in a location in your area. Be ready for a fresh smoothie with local fruits from the season and a breakfast empanada like a local (not included / optional). After that, we are ready to visit the beach for approximately 90 minutes before the day gets hot.
After you remove the sand using the showers in the area, we are ready to Discover and Explore; At El Yunque Rainforest we will stop at the observation tower "Yokahu" and enjoy one of the best views on the island. La Coca Falls is perfect to take the most amazing and memorable pictures. We also do a lunch stop at a family restaurant inside the forest (lunch is not included in the price of the tour). At the last stop, you will be able to swim in the crystal-clear waters of the river.
Book now to experience El Yunque!
· Will operate rain or shine.
· Gratuities are not included in the tour price but highly appreciated.
· As a US Territory, Puerto Rico follows the tipping etiquette of the US so Puerto Ricans rely on tips.
· We reserve the right to alter tour activity as required for everyone's safety.
· Pick-up will typically be at most 15 minutes before the tour starts, depending on where you're staying.
· Please be considerate of everyone's time so do not be late.
What to Bring
· Wear active clothes and shoes that will easily dry as well as can be easily cleaned in case you get mud or water on them.
· Wear your swimsuits under your clothes so you can jump right into the beach and river (no changing stations)
· Wear water shoes so that you'll be more comfortable when walking on rocks as you enter the river
· Bring flip flops to let your feet breathe and keep dry after rainforest activities
· Bring towels, not just to dry yourself, but to keep your seat dry as a courtesy for people touring later in the day or the next day.
· Eat a good breakfast prior to pick up - there's nothing worse than a grumbling stomach while you're on tour!
· Bring cash in case you see something you'd like to buy on the way