Immerse yourself in the enchanting beauty of Puerto Rico's rainforest on this unforgettable half-day adventure.
Discover the captivating flora, fauna, geography, and history of Puerto Rico on a guided hike through the lush rainforest. Dive into a pristine river pool for a refreshing swim and experience the thrill of swinging from a rope into the water. Finally, savor authentic local snacks at a charming kiosk before returning to the metropolitan area.
- Interpretative hike through the rainforest
- Swim in a crystal-clear river pool
- Savor local snacks like "empanadas" and "alcapurrias"
- Round-trip transportation from Condado and Isla Verde areas
- Round-trip transportation
- Guided rainforest hike
- River pool swim
- Local snacks
Important to Know
Age & Fitness Requirements
- Suitable for ages 6 to 65 (active seniors only)
- Good health and physical condition required
- Uneven and slippery terrain; wading into moving water; possible inclines
- Everybody should be aware of their own limitations; PLEASE DON’T PUSH YOURSELF – SAFETY FIRST!
- Eat a good breakfast or lunch before pickup
- Wear water shoes in the water; bring flip flops for after the tour
- Wear swimsuits under hiking clothes
- Bring one towel per person
- Gratuities are not included in the tour price but are highly appreciated.