Do this because
- Scale the accessible Paradise Peak for a perfect photo opportunity
- Learn more about the Dominican culture and way of life with your local tour guide
- Relax in a two-level resort with swimming pools
- Have fun playing with your children
What to expect
Escape the bustling city life and join this trip to Paradise Peak!
This non-tourist trap will enable you to immerse yourself in the local way of life while relaxing at a beautiful resort equipped with swimming pools, playgrounds, and games for all ages.
You will also have the opportunity to climb the 430 steps to the summit of Paradise Peak and snap some spectacular photos.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation #What's not included
Please provide your local operator with your contact details to arrange for pick-up.
What to remember
Minimum number of participants for tour activation: 2 people (maximum 14 people)
Infant under 3 years old can participate in this activity for free and without need of reservation
Please note that lunch is not included in the tour's price. You will be able to choose where to have it and pay it on your own. The local average for a lunch is between 5 to 15 $ per person
This tour includes a pick-up service. You will be contacted by the local operator one day prior to the tour to arrange for transportation, so make sure you provide them with your contact details: phone number, e-mail address and your exact location