Pickups from Juan Dolio & Boca Chica | Ages 18+
Enjoy a guided tour of San Pedro de Macorís, legendary for its unique culture, the sugar industry, cigars and rum
Adults (Ages 18+) - $55.00
Visit the Cathedral of St. Peter the Apostle a landmark of San Pedro de Macorís. Tour Macorix Cigars & Co., the traditional cigar factory. Now continue to the Central Park and hunt for some unique tresures at the gift shops in the area. Take great picture of the picturesque surroundings at the Old Town and Malecón. We will pass by a sugar mill and baseball field, two must see places in the Dominican countryside. Complete your culture-filled day with a visit to the historical Ron Barceló Center and fall madly in love with Dominican rum.
What to expect
A half day journey through the Dominican culture, where our charming guides will give you all the information you need to get a deep sense of this beautiful country and its people. Magnificent churches, high quality cigars, delicious rum, all this is combined on a fun and interesting excursion.
The most culturally enriching tour to San Pedro de Macorís, legendary for its unique culture, the sugar industry, cigars and rum.
- Originate a spiritual pilgrimage to the Cathedral St. Peter the Apostle. Its beauty and Neo- classical architecture will impress you.
- Visit Macorix Cigars Co. Discover how tobacco has boosted the national economy. Take a box back home and surprise your buddies.
- Visit the extraordinary Ron Barceló Historical Center and learn the story behind the finest Dominican rum.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Official guide
- Water, soft drinks and rum