Pickups from Bayahibe & La Romana
Make the most of your time in Punta Cana and experience two must-do adventures in our full day combo excursion!
Adults - $125.00
Children (Ages 3-12) - $85.00
Observers - $74.00
This option is for guests who do not want to do the ziplines but want to join the tour to accompany other clients.
The most complete combo excursion you will find in Punta Cana! Includes the 12th cables of our Zip Lines Adventures + a visit to the Coconut House + a full 45 minutes interaction with little monkeys
What to expect
An unforgettable full day excursion where you’ll zip line across the Dominican forest, meet and feed adorable squirrel monkeys and end up your perfect day in the countryside with a delicious Dominican lunch.
It is the perfect opportunity to make the most of your time in Punta Cana and experience two must-do adventures in just one day.
- Visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean, and the lengthiest in the Dominican Republic. Sway across distances as you’re suspended up to 800 meters in mid-air.
- Landscapes come undone on your quest to find the hidden treasure resting inside Anamuya Mountain.
- Interact in close proximity to our beautiful squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland.
- Watch the monkeys in a natural environment which offers spectacular mountain views.
- 12 zip lines, spread across a lush tropical mountain range. Experience an unrivalled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation.
- All equipment and training
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets