Pickups from Bayahibe & La Romana
Come and join us on a full day all inclusive guided mountain cultural adventure.
Adults - $85.00
Children (Ages 3-12) - $43.00
Infants (Ages 2 and under) - Free!
Tour a sugarcane field, where you´ll see a traditional Trapiche and learn how we produce our delicious Dominican rum and roll the greatest cigars in the world. After horseback riding continue through the Eastern mountain range until we reach a typical home and stop to sample fresh organic coffee, cacao, and tropical fruits. Enjoy a delicious Dominican buffet at the top of the Anamuya Mountain. Visit one of our sponsored schools and finish the day with a visit to the Our Lady of Altagracia Cathedral, the most important of the country
What to expect
An authentic full day all inclusive guided mountain adventure where you will immerse yourself in the life in the Dominican countryside.
This is a full day all inclusive guided mountain cultural adventure. See and feel the day-to-day lifestyle and friendliness of the local people.
- Feel the gentle breeze drag your hair away as you set out to gallop across extraordinary paths, all leading towards stunning countryside sceneries in Bayahibe.
- Romp amid gigantic sugar cane fields. Go back in time and evidence the traditional way of plowing the crop; witness its transformation from cane juice to the best Dominican rum.
- Master craftsmen will teach you the proper way of rolling a cigar. Learn how this blessed land has produced the best tobacco, used to manufacture only the finest cigars.
- You will be welcomed into a typical Dominican home. Assimilate new customs, and seduce your palate with exotic tropical flavors.
- Join us for a lunch-buffet, an alluring gastronomic experience, where dishes created in America blend with their African roots.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Official guide
- Lunch: white rice, dark rice with beans, chicken creole, beef creole, spaghetti pomodoro, salad bar and fresh fruits
- Transport by safari truck