Pickups from Bayahibe & La Romana
Take the opportunity to stack-up with some traditional products at unheard of prices!
Adults - $55.00
Children (Ages 3-12) - $30.00
Infants (Ages 2 and under) - Free!
A vacation is not complete until you have your mandatory hunt for local treasures. Join us on our shopping tour and discover the wide variety of local arts and crafts the Dominican Republic has to offer. Visit the visit the world famous Altos de Chavón. Have the opportunity to visit a local market and see how Dominicans buy their day to day groceries. Learn about the Dominican Tobacco and see first hand how cigars are made.
What to expect
Professional tour guides and an experienced driver will take you to a memorable expedition in La Romana. Visit the famous artist village Altos de Chavón and then find great souvenirs as our Dominican Coffee, Rum, Cocoa and Cigars at excellent prices. You will also get amazing deals on beautiful items of interest made of Larimar and Amber.
A vacation is not complete until you have hunted for local treasures. In this tour you’ll discover the variety of crafts and products DR has to offer
- Visit the breathtaking artisan village of Altos de Chavón. Wander across immaculate tropical gardens and experience firsthand a bohemian way of life.
- Attend a priceless Taino art and archeology exhibit at the Regional Archeological Museum. Explore an awe-inspiring replica of a Roman amphitheater.
- Tour a cigar museum with a small factory. Purchase authentic handcrafted Dominican cigars at unheard of prices.
- Aboard a riverboat, feast your eyes on stunning landscape and architectural elements, as you embark on a journey across the imposing Chavón River.
- Have the opportunity to visit a local market and see how Dominicans buy their day to day groceries.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Official guide
- Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)