Pickups from Bavaro, Uvero Alto, Macao, Punta Cana
A magnificent past meets a thriving future. Come and join us as we rediscover the first city of the New World!
Adults - $95.00
Children (Ages 3-12) - $60.00
Infants (Ages 2 and under) - Free!
Pay homage to the First Cathedral of the Americas. Stroll down Las Damas Street where we see many important monuments. Pass by the Museo de la Casas Reales. A walk across the Alcázar de Colón takes you back to the era of the Spanish conquistadors. On the boardwalk of Santo Domingo, appreciate in a sightseeing the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and the modern buildings such as the Fine Arts Palace, the National Theatre, and the Presidential Palace. Enjoy a nice lunch in a typical restaurant of the capital.
What to expect
An insightful Day into the past and the present of the Capital city along engaging, knowledgeable and friendly guides. An opportunity to visit all the must seen monuments and enjoy a delicious typical Dominican lunch
The most convenient and comfortable way to visit and get the most of the wonderful city of Santo Domingo from Punta Cana.
- Discover Santo Domingo, the First City of the Americas. Travel across its most important roads all leading towards ancient edifices and monuments of an invaluable cultural heritage in a modern-day city.
- Through yesterday’s narrow lanes, we will set out to unveil the humble beginnings of the New World. Tour the oldest colonial city, erected in the fifteenth century, and scour the first colonial epoch residences.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Official guide
- Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Lunch: white rice, dark rice with beans (moro), chicken creole, beef creole, salad bar and fresh fruits.