Pickups from Bavaro, Uvero Alto, Macao, Punta Cana
Experience an unrivaled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation suspended up to 800 meters high.
Adults - $90.00
Children (Ages 3-12) - $45.00
Observers - $45.00
This option is for guests who do not want to do the ziplines but want to join the tour to accompany other clients.
This course consists of 18 platforms and 12 Zip Lines including the 2 longest lines in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean stretched across the length of the mountain range throughout 2 kilometers. You will be safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables with the longest one being 800 meters long!
What to expect
Our expert canopy guides will teach you all you need to know about the ride and the equipment. You will be transferred to the Welcome Center, where a safety briefing will be conducted until reaching the first platform, and then be ready to face the challenge of “flying” from one platform to another.
The longest Zip Lines in the Dominican Republic and the only one in the country with a side-by-side cable. Certified yearly by ACCT.
- Visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean, and the lengthiest in the Dominican Republic. Sway across distances as you’re suspended up to 800 meters in mid-air.
- Landscapes come undone on your quest to find the hidden treasure resting inside Anamuya Mountain.
- Stunning 18 platforms and 12 zip lines, spread across a lush tropical mountain range. Experience an unrivalled frenzy gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation.
- All equipment and training
- Experienced guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets
+18882805842 (Toll Free) (From 9 am to 6 pm)
+1(829)599-7444 (From 9 am to 6 pm)