Experience all that San Francisco has to offer on this fun and unique 5-star rated tour.
Your 3-hour tour includes clips from over 50 of the most famous movies filmed in San Francisco. Actors-turned-guides lead you on this interactive city tour, as they match clips with locations right outside the bus’ windows and share their wealth of San Francisco and cinema knowledge.
- What will we see on the tour? We’ve compiled a database of over 200 movie scenes from more than 100 movies filmed in San Francisco - you'll see locations from these movies while you watch clips from them. This is the only city tour you will need to take in San Francisco. Depending on the tour chosen, we visit all the major neighborhoods in the city, including Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Nob Hill, Union Square, Civic Center, Alamo Square, The Presidio, Fort Point/Golden Gate Bridge and Pacific Heights.
- What kind of vehicle is used? We use a 23-passenger bus which is our luxury theater-on-wheels with big screens and surround sound specifically designed to provide the ultimate movie tour experience and the ability to get to locations that other larger bus companies cannot.
- Tours are three hours long.
- Our tours run rain or shine, but we suggest you dress appropriately for the day's weather as we do make several stops for photo opportunities.
- For children ages 5 to 17, you should purchase a reduced price child ticket. Children 4 years old and younger may attend for free but will not be guaranteed their own seat and may need to sit in the lap of a parent or guardian. Please let us know if you will be bringing any young children when purchasing your tickets.
- There is no age requirement. Please note that children under the age of 5 are free, but must stay in a parent’s lap if open seats are not available.
- We adore dogs, but know they will not be comfy on our tours; however, we can work with you to make accommodations for service dogs.
- There is no food and drink included on the tour, but feel free to bring something of your own to eat/drink if it is neat and you're sure to remove all garbage from the bus at the end of the tour. However, alcohol is prohibited on the bus.
- Most street parking is limited to one hour, so we suggest using one of the nearby parking garages. There are a number of garages near the main pickup location at Fisherman's Wharf. An option to obtain 2 hours of free parking at the Pier 39 parking garage is available here:
Worried about not getting what you may see on a standard city tour? You will see even more of the city on this tour, as you go through San Francisco's key neighborhoods: Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Nob Hill, Union Square, Alamo Square/Painted Ladies, City Hall, Financial District, Golden Gate Park, The Presidio, Fort Point / base of the Golden Gate Bridge and Pacific Heights.
Want to enjoy a tour that’s also fun and interesting for kids? The route includes locations from Princess Diaries, Full House, Dr. Doolittle, George of the Jungle, Hulk, and X-Men 3, among others. We are family-owned and family-friendly.
- The spot where Kim Novak jumped into the water and Jimmy Stewart saved her in Vertigo
- The house where Robin Williams' family lived in Mrs. Doubtfire
- Various locations from the famous chase scene in Bullitt
- The building where Christian Slater questioned Tom Cruise in Interview with the Vampire
- The high school attended by Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries
- The alley where a killer offed Sam Spade's partner, Miles Archer, in The Maltese Falcon
- The damaged park steps from the car chase in What's Up Doc?
Please note: there is a tour minimum. We will contact you about rescheduling or refunding if the minimum is not met.