Our Classic Tour!
I craft one four-hour adventure each morning just for the small group and unique goings on in the City that day. The itinerary is open - we will always stop at San Francisco’s classic landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge and Twin Peaks and typically roll through neighborhoods like North Beach, Pacific Heights, Haight-Ashbury, Castro, and the Embarcadero.
We will also leave big buses behind and may explore street-art alleys in the Mission, mosaic stairways in the Sunset, the laid-back vibe of the Presidio, our Beaux-Arts City Hall, famous “Painted Ladies” at Alamo Square, or go down the real crookedest street in San Francisco (not Lombard). It all depends on what's best just that day.
It's a long morning, so mid way through we will stop at a local market where the group can get a quick lunch and do some local people watching.
We will finish in the Fisherman's Wharf area in the early afternoon. If your afternoon plans take you elsewhere, we can find a mutually convenient end point.
- Hotel pickups 9:15 to 9:45am*
- Pier 39 drop off 1:45pm
- Tour duration 4 Hours
- Four-hour sightseeing tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup in San Francisco
- Gratuity for guide
- Price of lunch
What to Know Before you Go
- Pickup is available from most SF hotels.
- If you are staying outside San Francisco, contact us to arrange a mutually convenient pickup point in the City.
- Blankets and warm jackets are available for your comfort in the open vehicle.
- The weather in San Francisco can be highly variable. Dress in layers and bring your sense of adventure!
- We will make a brief stop where your group can get lunch during the tour. The price of food is not included.
*Exact pickup time varies depending on location.