2.5 Hours • All Ages •
For those short on time, not appetite!
The JFK Food & Culture Walking Tour satisfies history buffs and foodies alike. From authentic Latin empanadas to the classic Y.O. Ranch chef-owned steakhouse, we’ll eat our way through the West End warehouse district for a full foodie tour with optional cocktails and mocktails. JFK assassination area is truly best explored on foot on a guided walking tour. Stand at the grassy knoll to see the X's on Elm Street that mark where the two shots that changed history were fired. Consider the various conspiracy theories as you look up at the infamous sniper's perch window. Reflect in the John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza, and Dealey Plaza. This tour also features the Old Red Courthouse, iconic Dallas skyline, Margaret Hill Hunt Bridge, and Dallas founder John Neely Bryan's original log cabin. Please note: 6th Floor Museum is not included.
Dallas JFK Tour Highlights often include…
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
- Old Red Courthouse History & Architecture
- Dealey Plaza, one of three National Historic Landmarks in Dallas
- Motorcade Route and Grassy Knoll assassination site
- Old Texas School Book Depository Building and Sniper Perch Window
- Warren Commission and Conspiracy Theories
- Iconic structures of the downtown Dallas Skyline
- Views of the 40 story tall Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge
- History of the West End Warehouse District
- Overview of the Dallas Arts District, largest in the nation
- Food Tasting
- Tour Photos
What to Bring:
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Casual Clothing
You will receive the address and google map link in your confirmation email upon booking completion!