Guests from Denver, Boulder, and Estes Park
- Weekdays: $159
- Weekends: $169
This is the perfect tour for someone who simply wants ample time at each sight and a guide who treats them like family showing them all their favorite spots. Disconnect for a day and immerse yourself in the beauty and solitude of these majestic mountains in a comfortable van that has panoramic views for miles. Feel small against the vast, all-encompassing, mountains surrounding you as you take in Colorado’s 300 days of sunshine.
Our guides are extremely experienced in the mountain environment. Safety is our number one priority, and last minute changes in itinerary may be necessary if we feel there are unsafe conditions. We guarantee any tour you take with us will be an unforgettable experience!
From Denver, drive along the Front Range through Boulder with its famous Flatirons Rock Formations. Continue through canyons alive with wildlife up to Estes Park, the charming town at the entrance of the Rocky Mountain National Park. Once you have entered the park your guide will take you to the best spots for wildlife viewing, photographs, walks, optional short hikes, or just relaxing.
April 14th-October 31th
- Picnic lunch is included and eaten in the park
- Recommended clothing includes comfortable shoes with decent traction, windbreaker, fleece or warm coat during cooler months
November 1st - April 30th
- Lunch is not included, but instead time is given in Estes Park to eat allowing more flexibility in the itinerary
- Recommended clothing includes water resistant shoes, long sleeves, fleece or warm coat, windbreaker, extra socks, gloves/mittens, warm hat
Tour departs daily from:
- Union Station - 9am
- Boulder’s Walnut Café - 9:45am
- Estes Park Visitors Center - 11:30am
- We take care of the day for you, so you can relax and enjoy the views
- Chance to spot local wildlife such as moose, elk, deer & eagles
- Ample time at each stop to explore
- Local, passionate guide
- Comfortable upscale transportation
- Walks along alpine lakes