Located in downtown Hershey, Pennsylvania, the magnificent Hershey Theatre is the area's premier performing arts center, presenting the finest in touring Broadway shows, intimate concerts, classical music and dance attractions, comedy shows, and world-renowned entertainers.
• Hershey Theatre® is located in downtown Hershey with easy drop-off and pick up at our front entrance.
• Parking is free and conveniently located just steps from the Theatre entrance located at 15 E. Caracas Avenue.
• Free bus and van parking is also available.
• Overnight parking and tailgating is not permitted.
• Please note there is no left turn at Ceylon Ave and Chocolate Ave.
• Parking is also available at the Downtown Parking garage, located behind The Hershey Story museum. Take Chocolate Avenue to Linden Road to access the parking garage.
• Please use pedestrian crosswalks when walking to the Theatre. You may also use the Chocolate Avenue underpass located directly in front of the 14 E. Chocolate Avenue.
• For guests who are planning to have dinner before or after the show, free public parking is also available at the Hershey Press Building (Houlihan's Restaurant) just across Chocolate Avenue.