- Duration: 3 hours
- Ages: Ages 13+
- Availability: Saturday
- Group size: Up to 14 people
- Time: 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Location: Ft. Lauderdale Beach
- Meeting Point: Lona Cocina - 321 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Discover the depth of Fort Lauderdale Beach’s dining scene and explore the sights, sounds, and intoxicating flavors of the coastal city through its charming oceanside views. Sample four local specialties as you follow your passionate guide from one beloved eatery to the next.
• Eight food tastings AND three alcoholic craft beverages: Come hungry and thirsty.
• Generous tastings of fresh, local food like Al Pastor tacos, spicy tuna rolls, and more! Most dietary substitutions available. Please just make a note on your reservation.
• Listen to the history and origin of our coastal city in the Yachting Capital of the World.
• Walk off the beaten path of Ocean Blvd and into North Beach Village to discover a hidden gem.
• Learn unique fun facts and the history of Fort Lauderdale from knowledgable local guides.
• This three-hour walking tour is moderately paced, and covers a little over a mile of walking distance. Suitable for most fitness levels.
What to Bring
• South Florida is a very hot and humid place. Please protect yourself in the sun with a hat and sunscreen
• Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking
• Our walking food tours take place rain or shine
• Tour guide gratuity is not included in your ticket. If you had a great time, please tip your guide! It is standard in the service industry to tip 10-20 percent of the ticket price.
• Also, bring a camera and make some memories!
• Lona Cocina Tequileria – Updated Mexican cuisine & tequila- & mezcal-based drinks served in a chic, oceanfront setting.
• TAKATO – Sleek Japanese-Korean restaurant serving seafood, sushi & meat plates, plus cocktails & ocean views.
• Wild Thyme Oceanside Eatery – Meat & seafood dishes share the menu with small plates at this casual hotel venue with water views.
• Archibalds Village Bakery – Part all American bakery and charming European coffee shop.