Fully Guided • Luxury Buses • Award Winning
Visit the colorful and historic Old Town Alexandria and the historic former home of George Washington on this unmissable private tour of the two
Walk in the footsteps of Washington with this sensational five-hour excursion from the capital. You’ll be picked up in a luxurious, climate-controlled vehicle while your guide explains the significance of some of the city’s most recognizable monuments. A short drive brings you to the candy-colored architecture of Alexandria, where you can take a tour of some monuments notable to the former president – including the Masonic Temple and Christ Church.
Arguably the birthplace of the city itself, George Washington’s former estate is located just 13 miles from the capital’s center. The second half of this tour involves an in-depth foray through the mansion, with entrance tickets to the grounds and gardens included. Interactive, historic reenactments bring the founding father’s story to life, while a guided tour of the building helps shine a light on his fascinating story.
• Entrance tickets to Mount Vernon included
• A guided tour of characterful Old Town Alexandria
• Transport in a luxurious, state-of-the-art vehicle
• A fascinating look at the life of a founding father
• Tour of Old Town Alexandria
• Masonic Temple
• Historic Christ Church
• The Waterfront
• Visit Mount Vernon
• Mansion Tour (tickets included)
• Witness historic reenactments
• Stunning Gardens & Grounds