Fully Guided • Luxury Buses • Award Winning
Enjoy the marvels of Maryland with one of our private Baltimore day tours from Washington DC, which also includes a stop at historic Annapolis!
Often dubbed ‘charm city,’ Baltimore is a short 60-minute drive from DC and makes for the perfect day trip from the capital. You’ll be collected from your DC address in one of our luxurious vehicles, and after a short scenic drive through Maryland, we’ll arrive at our first destination. Check out the grave of legendary writer Edgar Allen Poe and the former home of baseball icon Babe Ruth!. Next up, your expert guide will give you an informative tour of the cultural Inner Harbour, complete with entrance to the USS Constellation Ship and Fort McHenry, where Francis Scott Key wrote ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’.
The afternoon is spent exploring nearby Annapolis, a charming state capital with a rich colonial history. Enjoy eye-catching architecture downtown before taking a historic Annapolis walking tour of the United States Naval Academy. Don’t forget to grab some of the region’s renowned seafood in a harbourside restaurant before the journey home!
• Two of Maryland’s best cities combined
• Transport in luxurious, climate-controlled vehicles
• Guided tours and entrance to the top attractions
• Beautiful architecture and photo opportunities
• Edgar Allen Poe’s Grave
• Babe Ruth’s House (No Entry)
• USS Constellation (Entry)
• Fort McHenry (1.5 Hour Tour)
• Maryland State Capitol
• City Docks & Downtown
• Historic Colonial Homes
• Kunta Kinte Memorial
• Benjamin Banneker Museum (No Entry)
• Enjoy the region’s renowned seafood!
• U.S. Navy Academy
• Tour of Grounds
• Entry into Naval Museum