Fully Guided • Luxury Glass-Top Bus • Award-Winning
Get the presidential treatment with our most comprehensive Washington DC day tour, hitting all the highlights from the comfort of a luxury glass-top or open-top convertible bus led by a driver/guide in one!
• Your VIP experience begins at US Navy Memorial.
• Your next stops are the White House, the United States Capitol grounds, and the National World War II Memorial.
• Along the way, you will see the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, the Canadian Embassy, the National Gallery of Art, the headquarters of the American Red Cross, the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), and the Organization of American States (OAS)—just to name a few sites. Onward, to the Jefferson Memorial.
• Once you have marveled at the Jefferson Memorial, we will visit the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial just across the Potomac Tidal Basin.
• On the walking segment of the tour, you will stop by the Korean War Veterans Memorial, and via a nice stroll along the tree line, you will emerge in front of the Lincoln Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
• For a unique experience, this tour offers a leisurely cruise on the Potomac River (Seasonal: April 1 to October 15) with your guide, who will answer any questions you might have. Guests have their choice of lunch options (cost is not included in the tour price) at the newly renovated L'Enfant Plaza in Washington, DC!
• Second to the last stop is the Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) Memorial, which will take you back in time to the years 1933 - 1945.
• For the final stop, we’ve arranged reserved access to the National Archives Building!
• Please note that his tour is conducted with a luxury glass-top or open-top convertible bus led by a driver/guide in one!
• Convertible buses switch from open-tops to glass-tops between Oct 15 - Mar 15 due to colder temperatures.
ARE WE ALLOWED TO BRING BABY STROLLERS AND/OR WHEELCHAIRS ON BOARD THE TOUR VEHICLES?
Unfortunately, our shuttles are not wheelchair accessible, nor is there storage for baby strollers. If you have a wheelchair, please call us to make special vehicle arrangements for your tour. Some of our tours involve longer walks so if you like, you may stay on board the shuttle, near the landmark, without exiting the shuttle bus every time.
ARE WE ALLOWED TO BRING CARRY-ON LUGGAGE ON THE TOUR VEHICLE?
Our shuttle buses and vans do not have storage for accommodating carry-on bags. We ask that you only bring purses, briefcases, or backpacks for your tour; Please note that USA Guided Tours reserves the right to inspect any bags, book bags, briefcases or backpacks you carry.
HOW LONG DO WE STAY AT EACH STOP?
It depends on the stop. Your tour guide will tell you the planned amount of time for each stop. We have allowed enough time on every stop for you to walk around and take plenty of pictures!
Currently, our vehicles are not equipped with lifts, ramps, or other ADA-compliant features. If you are bringing a foldable wheelchair, mobility scooter, or walker, your driver will prepare an area inside the bus where your mobility device will be stored. You will be required to board and disembark the bus on your own or with the assistance of a traveling companion.