• When? Year-round! Availability changes seasonally.
• What time? Departs promptly at 11:30 am.
• How much? $89
• What’s included? Hearty tastings at 5 local eateries, enough for a meal (alcohol options available)
• Who can tour? All ages and fitness levels.
• How big is the tour? Around 12 people.
• Where do we meet? Across from the U Street Metro Station. Exact address given at time of ticket purchase.
Discover DC's diverse culinary roots and history while we stroll and chat about the heydays of “Black Broadway” and who gave it the moniker and the role it played in during the Jazz Era. If you listen carefully, echoes of music still linger from historic theaters that still stand today.
Sample quintessential DC flavors and continue down the block while we reveal stories behind tucked away murals, sculptures, and the artists who created them. Learn about the riots that shaped the city and changed its landscape for years to come.
What’s a half smoke? Don’t worry. We’ll explain it all along the way. After all, this is an eating tour! We’ll stop at a variety of neighborhood eateries; some famous, others hidden gems only locals know about.