Our Full Exterior Hoover Dam Tour included!
This amazing day includes 3 full hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim on the Hualapai Indian Reservation and our VIP Extended Exterior Tour of Hoover Dam!
We cross the beautiful High Desert of Arizona and visit the incredible 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point, Guano Point (approx. 4 hours to explore the most beautiful natural locations at the rim of the Grand Canyon). Have a romantic lunch at the rim, and see Native American Dwellings.
Hoover Dam is located in Black Canyon on the Colorado River, it is the highest structure of its kind in the world. It’s an outstanding achievement, noteworthy not only for its enormous dimensions, complex design and intricate construction, but also for its illustration of man's outstanding ability to overcome the desert's summer sun, the vagaries of a treacherous river, and the extreme hazards of the great heights of the canyon’s sheer walls. This tour includes breathtaking views from the Top of the Dam, Lake Mead, the world's largest man-made reservoir, the eastern edge of the chasm in Arizona where you have fabulous views of the dam. In addition, we walk across the top of the Dam into Arizona where there are wonderful photo ops of the new Hoover Dam Bridge.
This is the “family outing” of a lifetime!
DUE TO CHANGING COVID RESTRICTIONS THIS TOUR MAY BE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED
Tour Times and Points of Interest
• Operates Daily at approximately 7:00am
• Return time: Approximately 7:00pm
• Free pick up at Hotel
• The incredible 900-year-old Joshua tree forest
• Eagle Point, home to the "Eagle in the Rock" and the world famous Skywalk ($25.00 paid directly to Hualapai)
• Guano Point with stunning canyon and Colorado River views
• Romantic lunch at the Rim
-Extended Exterior Tour of Hoover Dam
Vehicle Type: Luxury 4x4’s, VIP 7 Passenger Van or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
Travel and Amenities
• Includes Breakfast Snacks + Lunch + bottled water and more snacks
• Gratuity Not included.
What to wear
• Hiking or athletic walking shoes
• Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
• March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.