6 Great Experiences in 1 Great Tour!
• 6 Great Experiences in 1 Great Tour, including a Helicopter Flight to the Bottom of the Canyon! This is the most beautiful, historical and visually intoxicating experience you will ever have! Visit the incredible 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point, Guano Point (approx. 4 hours to explore the most beautiful natural locations at the rim of the Grand Canyon). Have a romantic lunch at the rim, and see Native American Dwellings. We also include a wonderful photo stop and oratory at Hoover Dam.
This incredible tour includes all the highlights of the “5 in 1 Tour” plus you will soar like an Eagle on a breathtaking flight over the rim to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in one of our fabulous EC 130 Jet Helicopters. While on the floor of the canyon you have time to explore and take photos at this amazing location and then you’ll fly another stunningly beautiful route 4000 feet up, returning to the rim & viewpoints. This, without a doubt, will be “the most exciting family outing” of your life! Total time at the Grand Canyon including flight, approx 4 hours.
Tour Times and Points of Interest
• Operates Daily at approximately 7:00am
• Return time: Approximately 6:00pm
• Pick-up at Hotel
• The incredible 900-year-old Joshua tree forest
• Eagle Point, home to the "Eagle in the Rock" and the world famous Skywalk
• Guano Point with stunning East and North canyon views
• Native American Dwellings
• Helicopter Flight that takes your breath away
• The magnificent Hoover Dam (photo stop)
Vehicle Type: Luxury 4x4’s, 7 Passenger VIP Van or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
Travel and Amenities
• Includes Breakfast Snacks + Lunch + bottled water and more snacks
• Gratuity Not included.
What to wear
• Hiking or athletic walking shoes
• Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
• March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.