• Just west of Las Vegas, this incredible display of Aztec Sandstone is the most studied and famous geographic fault in the world. It is a photographer/sightseer’s dream-come-true with many scheduled stops. When the Park is open the tour includes Ancient Indian petroglyphs, pictographs and roasting pits as well as beautiful desert springs. If the Park is closed (due to the Covid-19) we add many other stops so it’s still an unbelievable tour! The three thousand foot tall, multi-colored, Wilson Cliffs (which are ancient sand dunes) are beyond belief.
Tour Times and Points of Interest
• Operates Daily at approximately 7:00am
• Return time: Approximately 12:00pm
• Free pick up at Hotel
Vehicle Type: 7 passenger Luxury SUV’s or Motor Coaches for larger groups.
Travel and Amenities
• Includes snacks and bottled water.
-- Gratuity Not included.
What to wear
• Hiking or athletic walking shoes
• Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
• March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.