• The amazing “Valley of Fire,” named for its red colored rock formations, was once the spiritual center of the ancient Anasazi Indians, a great Early Native American Civilization. The abundance of stunning rock formations and Indian art (Petroglyphs and Pictographs) are incredible. This journey back 3000 years in time is a must see when visiting Las Vegas. Discover the Great Anasazi “Lost City” Museum which is built over (to protect) the foundations of ancient Anasazi Pueblo ruins. The displays of pottery, baskets, arrowheads, tools, mystical ancient Indian Petroglyphs & Pictographs, authentic Pueblos and other priceless artifacts are wonderful. This tour of early Native American life is truly the Jewel of the American Southwest and a photographers dream come true. You will be moved to your soul on this spiritual and wonder filled adventure
Tour Times and Points of Interest
• Operates Daily at approximately 8:00am
• Return time: Approximately 3:00pm
• Pick-up at Hotel
• Stunning rock formations
• The Great Anasazi "Lost City" Museum
• Tour of Early Native American Life
• Ancient Petroglyphs
• If you're a photo buff, you'll have a ball
Vehicle Type: Luxury 4x4’s
Travel and Amenities
• Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
• Gratuity Not included.
What to wear
• Hiking or athletic walking shoes
• Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
• March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.