Come view the breathtaking views of Zion National Park with us!
• Artists and photographers have been drawn to Zion for the past 100 years in an effort to capture its infinite beauty and colors. The incredible landscape of Zion is a magnificent display of beauty that is a perpetual source of inspiration and renewal for us all. Zion is a spiritual experience that will forever move you.
• One hundred million years ago the Virgin River started cutting its way through the sandstone of southwestern Utah. Now, if you listen closely, you can hear “You’re welcome” softly echoing through the canyons of Zion.
• Zion National Park is a nature preserve distinguished by Zion Canyon’s stunning rock formations, it’s multitude of colors and steep red cliffs. Zion Canyon’s Scenic Drive cuts through its main section, leading to forest trails along the Virgin River. The river flows to the Emerald Pools, which have waterfalls as well as a wonderful hanging garden.
• Zion National Park is like the set of a movie that’s so grand you know it must be a painted backdrop, but you don’t care because it’s delicious to look at; the kind of flick where the art director was given carte blanche and didn’t worry about believability.
• Zion is both the oldest park and the oldest National Park in Utah. It was opened 1919 and shows off the oldest geologic layers this side of the Grand Canyon (150 million years old). It’s also Utah’s most visited national park with more than 3 million visitors each year.
DUE TO CHANGING COVID RESTRICTIONS THIS TOUR MAY BE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED
Tour Times and Points of Interest
• Operates Daily at approximately 7:00am
• Return time: Approximately 6:30pm
• Pick-up at Hotel
• Zion and all its wonderful viewpoints
• Checkerboard Mesa
• Virgin River
• Zion Canyon Scenic Drive
• Mountain Tunnel
Vehicle Type: Luxury 4x4’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
Travel and Amenities
• Includes Continental Breakfast + Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
• Gratuity Not included.
What to wear
• Hiking or athletic walking shoes
• Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
• March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.