A day to remember. This is a land that abounds in mysterious and remarkable formations of rich, red rock. Bryce Canyon is an extraordinary sight, a highlight in the traveler’s journey. T. C. Bailey once said, “There are deep caverns and rooms resembling ruins of prisons, castles, churches, battlements, spires, and steeples, presenting the wildest and most wonderful scene the eye of man ever beheld.” The views are truly breathtaking.
Marvel at the amazing sights from Sunset Point, Bryce Point and Inspiration Point. Enjoy a romantic picnic lunch at the rim. After a stunning visit, we reluctantly leave Bryce for the wonders of Zion. Artists and photographers have been drawn to Zion for many years in an effort to capture its infinite variety of moods. The pinnacles and extraordinary formations continue throughout the entire journey. The incredible landscape of Zion is a magnificent display of beauty that is a perpetual source of inspiration and renewal for us all. Once you experience Zion, you will long to return again and again.
Artists and photographers have been drawn to Bryce for many decades in an effort to capture its infinite variety of moods. The pinnacles and extraordinary formations continue throughout the journey. The incredible landscape of Bryce Canyon is a magnificent display of beauty that is a perpetual source of inspiration and renewal for all. Once you experience Bryce, you will long to return again and again.
Tour Times and Points of Interest
• Operates Daily at approximately 6:00am
• Return time: Approximately 8:30pm
• Pick-up at Hotel
• Zion- Human History Museum
• Zion- Mt. Carmel tunnel
• Zion- Checkerboard Mesa
• Bryce Canyon - Thor's Hammer
• Bryce Canyon - Hoodoos
• Bryce Canyon -Inspiration Point
• Sunrise, Sunset and Bryce Point
Vehicle Type: Luxury 4x4’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
Travel and Amenities
• Includes Continental Breakfast + Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
• Gratuity Not included.
What to wear
• Hiking or athletic walking shoes
• Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
• March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.