• Kayak through the narrow mangrove waterways, making your way to Cas Cay.
• A hike around this site will take you to tidal pools, volcanic cliffs, and a geological blowhole.
• A guided snorkel introduces you to marine life in the clear, protected waters.
• Paddle back to the Mangrove Lagoon Marina.
What to Bring
We kindly ask our guests to bring along the following items for their tour, so they can have as much fun as possible:
• Bathing suit & towel.
• Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses, etc., for sun protection.
• Footwear that can get wet (water-shoes or sandals). Strap around the heel recommended.
• Gratuity for your guides.
• A great attitude to have the best experience of your holiday!
Included in this tour
As a part of this tour, we include snorkels & masks, kayaks & paddles, life jackets, beverages & small chocolate bar, a full safety briefing, and kayaking/paddling & snorkeling instruction. There are also dressing rooms & toilet facilities available.