Enjoy an Unforgettable Encounter with Dolphins in St. Thomas
Meet and swim with dolphins in a large, natural in-ocean Sea Sanctuary. Splash into dolphin fun through unscripted touch and play activities on a shallow-water platform followed by an optional deeper dip to swim alongside your new dolphin friend. Small, intimate interaction group sizes maximize your time with the dolphins.
• Includes General Admission
• Total duration = 60 minutes (Includes check-in, orientation, interaction with animal break, and photo processing)
• Time with dolphins = 20 minutes
• Ages = 7+ (Children ages 7-9 years must be accompanied by a participating adult – one child per adult)
• Guests ages 10-17 years do not need an adult to participate but must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
• Weight = 45lbs minimum
• Maximum group size = 10 participants per group
• Water depth = Shallow water platform, optional deep-water swim, mask provided
Meet dolphins face-to-face in their Caribbean ocean habitat at the St. Thomas Sea Sanctuary.
Interact with a dolphin while standing on a submerged platform and have the choice to also interact with the dolphin in the deeper water.
Offer hand signals, touch, feed, play with, and swim with dolphins during this experience.
This unscripted program is designed to be both personal and always unique.
Learn how we care for these amazing animals and how you can help protect them in the wild.
Personalized photos of your experience will be available for purchase after your program.
Your participation in this program helps Coral World Ocean Park support critical marine life conservation efforts.
• Bring or wear: face mask, swimwear with cover-up and a towel.
• Participants must understand basic instructions in English in order to safely participate.
• Participants must be able to manage a flight of stairs.
• For the safety of our guests and animals, only paid participants are permitted in the dolphin interaction area.
• Our photographers will take photos of your experience. Flash drives will be available for purchase at the retail store.
• Personal cameras, sunglasses, cell phones and other belongings can be stored in guest locker and are not permitted in the program.
• Please remember to use only Coral Safe Sunscreen in the USVI – It’s the law. If you didn’t bring yours, we can help and have Coral Safe Sunscreen available for purchase in our gift shops.