Come and discover the many "Flavors of New Orleans"!
In the 1800's, the Garden District was a close network of several plantations. It was later parceled, sold and broken into smaller lots in which various ethnic neighborhoods consisting of the American sector, the Irish Channel, and an elite Jewish community to name a few. There was also very large African American & Creole neighborhoods adjacent to the others and together were all a part of the city of Lafayette.
• Pick up guest from the hotel or designated location
• Travel to the Garden District (uptown) view the neighborhoods and landmarks
• See the oldest streetcar line in the country
• Tour Magazine Street, stop for refreshments at one of the many Cafe's along Magazine Street
• Stop at Audubon Park (a plantation in the 1700's) and view the 300 years old Oak Trees
• Drop guest off at hotel or designated location
What’s Included in Base Cost:
• Pickup and Drop off at approved location
• Private Driver & Transportation
• Fully Narrated Tour
• Licensed Tour Guide
Larger group tours are available upon request
*Available for Step-on Guide