A Little Piece of Key West History! Wrapped up in a Dream Downtown Location!
Mallory Square, Sunset Pier, and a 120 year old Shipwreck.
You can book whole boat and add more time and have longer to snorkel and swim if you choose next to Christmas Tree Island.
Remember our boat is called the RUM Runner (push text for availability and to book the boat for longer then normal tours for discounted rates 305-414-1010) Seat back and relax no work needed to ride our boats. Great Captains with crazy stories if you want. Small groups of six.
Very roomy and stable boat. Enjoy the waters of Key West without paying Key West prices.
Our 90-minute daytime cruise is steps away from the Historic Seaport and Cruise Ships Ports of call. Old Town Key West offers restaurants, bars, Duval Street, and the Rum Runner depart from the only Beach and Bar in Down Town Key West.
Your captain will be your guide to share a little piece of Key West history while on tour. This is your Key West sightseeing trip all wrapped up in a dream location.
Lagerheads Bar and Restaurant offers our boat guests 20% discounts off drinks for your trip only. The original Ana Cuban, Conch Ceviche, Fish Taco, and more. This is a first of its kind to get out on the waters of Key West, even if you have limited time or have planned a week of adventures.
Swim, snorkel if you want, floating is great to, or stay on board. Our crystal blue waters of Key West and a 120-year-old shipwreck beckon you to the Rum Runner.
• Drink buckets from the bar
• USCG licensed captain
• Instructional review from one of our guides
• Reef Viewer
• 20% off drinks from our Beach Bar to bring a board (only for boat trip only)
• Bluetooth Speakers
• Sample of Local Rum when possible
• Swimming is offered and you can snorkel the wreck
What to Bring:
• You must bring a photo ID for the tour
• Hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
• Drinks are okay but no glass please - BYOB
• Food and snacks
• Cell phones for pictures. Swimming suits, and snorkel gear if you have booked a longer trip or private boat
• Water shoes to walk on the island
Lagerheads Watersports LLC