A Little Piece of Key West History:
Wrapped up in a Dream Downtown Location! Mallory Square, Sunset Pier, and a 120 year shipwreck and of course some of the best sunsets in the world. You can extend your trip if you would like (push text for availability and offerings 305-414-1010)
Our 90-minute sunset cruise is steps away from the Historic Seaport and Cruise Ships Ports of call. Old Town Key West offers restaurants, bars, Duval Street, and the Rum Runner depart from the only Beach and Bar in Down Town Key West. Your captain will be your guide to share a little piece of Key West history on the water. This is your Key West sightseeing trip for Sunsets all wrapped up in a dream location.
Lagerheads Bar and Restaurant offers our boat guests 20% discounts off drinks for trip only. The departure location has: The original Ana Cuban, Conch Ceviche, Fish Taco, and more.
This is a first of its kind to get out on the water of Key West, even if you have limited time or have planned a week of adventures. Jump in the water for a quick dip, or stay on board. Our crystal blue waters of Key West and a 100-year-old shipwreck beckon you to the Rum Runner. No need to work on board. Just sit back and enjoy the views of Key West.
• USCG licensed captain
• Instructional review from one of our guides
• Reef Viewer
• Water Saddles (Floats)
• Bluetooth speakers
• 20% off drink at the Beach Bar for your trip
• Sample of Rum when possible
• Swimming is available if you book a private trip, or we have time to stop by shipwreck
What to Bring:
• You must bring a photo ID for the tour
• Hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
• Drinks are okay but no glass please - BYOB
• Food and snacks
• Cell phones for pictures, swimming suits, and snorkel gear if you would like
• Water Shoes if you walk in the island.
Lagerheads Watersports LLC