Key points about this tour:
• Relax on a 65-foot schooner
• Limited to 20 people or less
• Sailing in the pristine waters of Key West
• Kayaking and Snorkeling in Key West National Wildlife Refuge
• Complimentary non-alcohol and alcohol drinks
• Fresh fruit and Chips for snacks
The Private Charter Sail, Snorkel & Kayak:
The Private Charter Sail, Snorkel & Kayak is a great way to start your day off.
This trip is a 4.5 hour trip on one of our 65-foot shallow draft schooners. It includes snorkeling, kayaking, and sailing. In addition, we also provide a tropical fruit tray, chips and salsa, beer, wine, sodas and of course water.
• 4.5 Hour
• Towels, bathing suits, hats, sunglasses, underwater camera, (a sweatshirt in the winter months)
• Sunscreen (Reef Safe biodegradable sunscreen is available to purchase at the check-in booth)
• Mask, fins, and snorkels. The snorkels are sanitized for your protection.
• Wetsuits in the cooler winter months
• We have plenty of kayaks.
• All instruction and safety gear (no experience necessary!)
• Cold drinks: regular/diet sodas, wine, beer, and bottled water.
• We serve snacks such as fruit, chips and salsa and hummus.