Key points about this tour:
• Sailing on a 65-foot schooner
• Kayaking and Snorkeling in Key West National Wildlife Refuge
• Full Buffet style lunch and snacks
• Complimentary non-alcohol and alcohol drinks
• Only 20 people or less
• Sunbath or relax under our canopy
The Full Day Excursion:
The Full Day Excursion is the perfect trip for you all that love being out on the water. It’s got everything the half day does and then some.
We will spend plenty of time snorkeling as well as kayaking around one of the mangrove islands.
Weather permitting we will stop at an island with a beach or a sandbar while taking in all the beauty of our Florida Keys Ecosystem.
Between activities, we will provide a full lunch while you relax, enjoy it and take in some sailing. Beer, wine, water, sodas, and snacks are also provided.
• Summer Hours 10:00am – 4:30pm
• Winter Hours 9:30am - 4pm
• 6.5 Hour
• Towels, bathing suits, hats, sunglasses, underwater camera, (a sweatshirt in the winter months)
• Sunscreen (Reef Safe biodegradable sunscreen is available to purchase at the check-in booth)
• Mask, fins, and snorkels. The snorkels are sanitized for your protection.
• Wetsuits in the cooler winter months
• We have plenty of kayaks.
• All instruction and safety gear (no experience necessary!)
• Cold drinks: regular/diet sodas, wine, beer, and bottled water.
• On the half-day excursion, we serve snacks such as fruit, chips and salsa and hummus.
Danger Charters is not responsible for traffic-related cancellations. If you are traveling down the Keys please allow yourself plenty of time. In the event that this happens we can gladly offer a gift certificate but no refunds will be given.
• 24-hour cancellation policy for parties of four (4) or less.
• 72-hour cancellation policy for parties of five (5) or more.
• 30-day cancellation policy for private charters.
All changes made to a reservation by a guest inside the cancellation period are nonrefundable.