Key points about this tour:
• Limited to 20 people or less
• Relax on a 65-foot schooner
• Sailing in the pristine waters of Key West
• Kayaking and Snorkeling in Key West National Wildlife Refuge
• Complimentary non-alcohol and alcohol drinks
• Fresh fruit and Chips for snacks
• Enjoy Key West Sunset
The Afternoon Half Day Excursion:
The Afternoon Half Day Excursion is similar to the morning excursion but gives you a chance to sleep in a little later if you choose.
On the afternoon trip, you will enjoy the same activities as the morning, kayaking, snorkelling, and sailing. Snacks and drinks will also be provided along the way.
One of many great things that stands out with this trip though is the Key West sunset seen from the water on the way home. Truly one of the best ways to end your day.
• Departure times vary
• 4.5 Hour
• Towels, bathing suits, hats, sunglasses, underwater camera, (a sweatshirt in the winter months)
• Sunscreen (Reef Safe biodegradable sunscreen is available to purchase at the check-in booth)]
• Mask, fins, and snorkels. The snorkels are sanitized for your protection.
• Wetsuits in the cooler winter months
• We have plenty of kayaks.
• All instruction and safety gear (no experience necessary!)
• Cold drinks: regular/diet sodas, wine, beer, and bottled water.
• On the half-day excursion, we serve snacks such as fruit, chips and salsa and hummus.
Danger Charters is not responsible for traffic-related cancellations. If you are traveling down the Keys please allow yourself plenty of time.
In the event that this happens we can gladly offer a gift certificate but no refunds will be given.
• 24-hour cancellation policy for parties of four (4) or less.
• 72-hour cancellation policy for parties of five (5) or more.
• 30-day cancellation policy for private charters.
All changes made to a reservation by a guest inside the cancellation period are nonrefundable.