Key points about this tour:
• Relax on a 65-foot schooner
• Limited to 20 people or less
• Sailing in the pristine waters of Key West
• Kayaking and Snorkeling in Key West National Wildlife Refuge
• Complimentary non-alcohol and alcohol drinks
• Fresh fruit and Chips for snacks
The Morning Half Day Excursion:
The Morning Half Day Excursion is a great way to start your day off.
This trip is a 4.5 hour trip on one of our 65-foot shallow draft schooners.
It includes snorkeling, kayaking, and sailing. In addition, we also provide a tropical fruit tray, chips and salsa, beer, wine, sodas and of course water.
• Winter Hours: 9:00am – 1:30pm
• Summer Hours: 9:30am – 2pm
• 4.5 Hour
• Towels, bathing suits, hats, sunglasses, underwater camera, (a sweatshirt in the winter months)
• Sunscreen (Reef Safe biodegradable sunscreen is available to purchase at the check-in booth)
• Mask, fins, and snorkels. The snorkels are sanitized for your protection.
• Wetsuits in the cooler winter months
• We have plenty of kayaks.
• All instruction and safety gear (no experience necessary!)
• Cold drinks: regular/diet sodas, wine, beer, and bottled water.
• On the half-day excursion, we serve snacks such as fruit, chips and salsa and hummus.
Danger Charters is not responsible for traffic-related cancellations. If you are traveling down the Keys please allow yourself plenty of time.
In the event that this happens we can gladly offer a gift certificate but no refunds will be given.
• 24-hour cancellation policy for parties of four (4) or less.
• 72-hour cancellation policy for parties of five (5) or more.
• 30-day cancellation policy for private charters.
All changes made to a reservation by a guest inside the cancellation period are nonrefundable.