Come play, discover and delve into the wonders of the Florida Keys. NO shirt or shoes required!
We're located Oceanside at Mile Marker 94.5 beside Snappers Oceanfront Restaurant, near Dove and Rodriguez Keys
Tropic Water Sports has been a dream and vision in the making for several years and has been created for people with a sense of adventure, a childlike wonder and a desire to make memories to share and last a lifetime.
WHAT TO BRING
All drivers must have and bring a valid government ID (passports are okay), that shows a picture, date of birth, issuing agency, and expiration date.
- Bottled water
- Water Shoes (Few sizes, HIGHLY recommended.. THEY are sold at many places)
- Snorkeling gear (when available- if you have your own, bring it!)
- Waterproof bag (you are required to bring your phone)
- Freshwater shower, soap and fluff, fresh towels (if you forget yours)
- We will take pictures and videos of you during your activity when possible and upload them to your phone before you leave
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
Are there restrictions for the Jet Skis?
- 475 pounds per ski
- 2 people per ski
- Second rider MUST ride on the back
How many people can ride on the Jet Ski at once?
No more than 2 passengers per Jet Ski
The weight limit is 475 pounds per Jet Ski
How old do you have to be to RIDE on the Jet Ski?
A child must be at least 8 years old to ride on the BACK of the Jet Ski behind the parent or guardian
Under NO circumstances may a child ride in front of the parent or guardian.