Dolphin-Snorkeling Cruise to Shell Key
St. Pete Beach, FL
Island Ferry's Dolphin-Snorkeling Tour takes you snorkeling at Shell Key, and to see dolphins at the same time!
• Island Ferry is not a drop-off service, but rather the boat stays at Shell Key with you for the entire time.
• See dolphins in their natural habitat, along with manatees, rays, and wild birds.
• Go snorkeling and shelling on Shell Key Preserve, where you'll find hermit crabs, conchs, rays, horseshoe crabs, and more.
• You can take a break from snorkeling and shelling, and sit on our shaded boats with a cold drink. And while you and your family are in the water, the Island Ferry crew stands watch on lifeguard duty. So we keep everyone safe!
• We provide the snorkel gear and the floating noodles.
Island Ferry St. Pete Beach