58’ Neptunus Flybridge
ID and card of person who booked the charter must be present when boarding your yacht
Your charter marina/dock pick up location will be listed on your email confirmation, should you need a different pick up location please contact us to make necessary arrangements.
Reserve Your Yacht Charter Today
1. Pick charter date on calendar
2. Pick your desired departure time
3. Pick your charter length for pricing
2 Hour Charters are Available Weekends only before 11am and after 7pm. Please give us a call for any scheduling needs you may have that are not available on the calendar, we are here to make this your best day ever!
- Meet your captain and crew and settle in to live your best life surrounded by the crystal waters of the Miami area.
- Star Island and Millionaires Row
- Nixon Beach
- Monument and Flagler Islands
- Tropical Hideaways for Swimming and Snorkeling
- Downtown River
Provided for your Charter
- Licensed captain and crew, cruising fuel, ice, water, sodas, towels, snorkel equipment, large floating mat, and a complimentary bottle of bubbles.
Items we suggest you bring along
- Food, Snacks, or Beverages ( no red wine )
- Change of clothes if you plan on swimming or snorkeling.
- Personal Items
- Camera to capture your Yachting Experience
What not to bring
- Self Tanning Oils or “Bronzers” are not allowed onboard as they stain and are absorbed into yacht upholstery.
- Pets are not allowed onboard due to allergy concerns of future clientele
- No glitter or confetti is allowed on the Yacht
- Avoid wearing denim or clothes made with jeans materials as the dyes used can be absorbed into the yacht upholstery when wet.
- Red wine and other staining beverages should not be used on the yacht as they will stain the interior and upholstery of the yacht if spilled.
- BBQ equipment, Shisha, and Hookahs are examples of items we do not allow since they run off open flame, coals, gas, propane.