Wall Street & 911 Memorial Tour
Lower Manhattan, New York, NY
Start on Wall Street. End at the 911 Memorial
The New York Stock Exchange started as a group of businessmen working under a Buttonwood tree.
How did they become the largest, most watched financial exchange in the world?
Who are the most powerful brokers in the world today?
• Learn about financial icons J.P. Morgan, Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller and how they made history.
• See where Wall Street power brokers go to lunch. Maybe you will see Wall Street strategists plot and plan their markets on the back of paper napkins!
• Learn the importance of the Dow Jones Index so you can understand what financial shows are talking about when they give their closing bell reports.
• The New York Stock Exchange
• Federal Hall
• Trinity Church
• Ground Zero & the 911 Memorial (click for much more info)
• Stone Street
• US Customs House
• Bowling Green
• The Wall Street Bull – Yes, you can take a picture of yourself with the bull. Yes, can also follow him on Twitter @thewallstbull
5755 Wall Street - the tour starts across the street inside the Atrium
911 Memorial / Ground Zero
Tour takes place rain or shine.
Wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather.
• Seniors (Ages 62) - $15
• Adults (Ages 18+) - $35
• Teenagers (Ages 10-17 years old) - $15
• Kids (Ages 9 and under) - $0
• NY Pass (New York Pass Holders. Please bring your pass to the tour.) - $0
Wall Street Walks
(212) 666 0175
For your convenience, OwnOutdoors lists an approximate price to the best of our ability. OwnOutdoors does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. Please contact the seller for details.