KAYAK LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE BEFORE!
Come and join us in this amazing guided glowing bay kayaking night tour to Laguna Grande. Kayak through an amazing red mangroves channel that intertwined with the beauty of the night sky. An adventure were the water around you will become full of sparkling spots with every paddle stroke you make.
TOUR PROVIDER: ECO ACTION TOURS
Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00am - 9:00pm
LAUNCH SITE: FAJARDO, PUERTO RICO.
Fajardo, Puerto Rico 00738
(1 hour and 20 minutes approx. drive from Metro San Juan to Fajardo Bioluminescent Bay)
⏰2 Hours (Includes: kayaking and safety orientation)
- Minimum Age: 6
⚠️Maximum weight limit: 250 lbs. per person (no exceptions).450 lbs. combined weight between 2 people per kayak with no participants exceeding the individual weight limit. For safety, weight checks will be conducted before each tour. Participants exceeding the combined or individual weight limit will not be allowed to participate, and no refund will be issued. Please inform each person from your party.
⚠️The following guests CANNOT participate:
- Pregnant women
- Guests with recent surgeries
- Guests with neck, back, arms or leg problems or casts.
- Guests who have epilepsy, heart conditions and/or dizziness.
- Guests who may be prone to anxiety while on crowded and reduced spaces. Participants must be comfortable with dark environments.
- Guests that show sign of intoxication by drugs or alcohol.
Note: Eco Action Tours will not provide refunds to any customer that failed to adhere to the tour restrictions and policies here disclosed.
BIOLUMINESCENT BAY TOUR INCLUDES
- Two person sit-on-top Kayak and paddles**
- Personal floating device (life vest) approved by US Coast Guard.
- Frontal and back lights on kayaks.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Kayak basic training and safety instructions.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Tour Guides.
- Granola Bars, potatoes chips, and bottle of cold water. (snack will be provided after the tour).
- Free parking.
**Tour price is per person not per kayak. Odd number groups will be merged.
GET READY FOR THE KAYAKING ACTION
To better enjoy this bio bay night kayaking tour, we highly recommend that you follow the following recomendations:
- Wear comfortable clothes that can get wet. YOU WILL GET WET (required). Bathing suits or active wear are highly recommended.
- Use footwear that can get wet. You will be getting waist-deep in and out of the water in order to get on the kayak. Sandals, crocs, and water shoes are the best recommended for this tour. Do not wear flip flops. Participants cannot be barefoot before, during, and after the tour.
- At your own risk, bring with you waterproof electronic. Cellphones must be in a waterproof case phone holder pouch. Eco Action Tours is not responsible for participants' lost or damaged items during the tour. Regardless of the item value, tour guides will not stop the tour to recover any lost item.
- Leave in the car towels and a change of clothes for after the tour. Check-in host can hold your car keys.
- Bring with you cash for tips for tour guides.
- No plastic bottles, backpacks, and heavy items on the kayak.
- If you use eyeglasses use a cord strap to keep them safe.
- If you have a rental car, drive to our location using the GET DIRECTIONS link located in your confirmation email. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior the starting time of tour for parking and to arrive to the correct place.
- If you are riding with Uber or a Taxi, we suggest you make roundtrip arrangements. Most of the time these services are NOT AVAILABLE to book on the spot after the tour.