Come snorkel in Miami!
Join us every afternoon
• Ages 8 and above
• 4 hours approximately
• Rinse cooler for camera equipment
• Fresh water shower
• Dive ladder
• Head (marine toilet)
• Boat is equipped with safety equipment such as oxygen, first aid, life vests, fire extinguishers, VHF radio, and EPIRB.
• All captains are licensed by United States Coast Guard
What to bring
• Bathing suit
• Environmentally friendly sunscreen
• Personal items
Please use a waterproof, environmentally friendly sunscreen and apply it prior to arriving to increase its effectiveness and to reduce the amount of unabsorbed sunscreen ending up in the ocean. Reapply as needed throughout the day.
While South Florida usually has calmer seas than most places in the world, we recommend considering sea sickness medication and consulting with your physician as needed.
• Tip the boat crew at least $20 per participant. There is a tip jar on the boat. The crew splits the tips at the end of the day.
Remember that tips are never expected but always appreciated. No cash? No problem! We also accept CashApp, Venmo or Zelle payments.