Fun in the sun, snorkeling and delicious tacos at the world-famous floating taco boat - Lime Out!
This trip begins with a snorkel stop and an enjoyable cruise to the other side of St. John. Skip the lunch rush hour at Lime Out, and enjoy your tacos without the crowd. After enjoying a later lunch, spend some time relaxing on board or hop back in the water for another snorkel. Cruise back to the dock as the sun begins to go down.
This is a great trip that involves fun in the sun, but also allows you to have a break from the heat later in the afternoon. Keep in mind that lunch will be later in the day, so please consider if you need to eat a later breakfast or have a snack before boarding. A laid-back day on the water with great food and vibes!
Cruz Bay, St. John-National Park Dock
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday:
• 8:30am - St. John pick up
• 3:30pm - St. John drop off
Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday:
• 10:30am - St. John pick up
• 5:30pm - St. John drop off
• Open bar with a variety of beverages and cocktail options
• UV filtered, cold drinking water on tap
• Snorkel Gear
• Fuel and Water
• Fresh Fruit Platter
• Captain and Crew
What to bring:
• Sunscreen (no aerosol or tinted sunscreen, please)
• Card for lunch (not included)
A minimum of 10 people is needed for this activity to run. If our minimum is not met, we will reach out to you to reschedule.