Explore Cas Cay, a pristine and deserted island!
• Kayak through the lagoon to the island of Cas Cay.
• Hike the deserted Cas Cay island, visiting volcanic cliffs, a geological blowhole, and rubble beaches.
• Enjoy a picnic lunch with your guide.
• A 45-minute guided snorkel in the mangrove nursery.
• Paddle back to the Mangrove Lagoon Marina.
What to Bring
We kindly ask our guests to bring along the following items for their tour so they can have as much fun as possible:
• Bathing suit & towel.
• Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses, etc., for sun protection.
• Footwear that can get wet (watershoes or sandals). A strap around the heel recommended.
• Gratuity for your guides.
• A great attitude to have the best experience of your holiday!
Included in this tour
As a part of this tour, we include snorkels & masks, kayaks & paddles, life jackets, bottle water & chocolate, a full safety briefing, and kayaking/paddling & snorkeling instruction. There are also dressing rooms & toilet facilities available.
Lunch is homemade local Caribbean or American style cuisine!
Finding Us at the Mangrove Lagoon:
The Mangrove Lagoon is located at 6526 Estate Nadir #2 St. Thomas, VI 00802—one tenth of a mile from the intersection of Routes 30 & 32 driving towards Red Hook. We’re on the right-hand side.
We offer the possibility to include a round-trip taxi ride.
Please note that if you have chosen to include transportation for your tour, your start time includes additional time for this transportation.
Your start time is indicative of your pick-up time, not your tour start time. Your tour will begin on location approximately 30-45 minutes after your pick-up time.