you're only in town for a day, or you need a tour to familiarize yourself with the city's major sites and streets, then The Savannah Stroll is the tour for you.
• This leisurely 90 minute walking tour is an excellent way to get acquainted with Georgia's First City.
• Great overview of the city
• Tour runs at 10am and 1pm daily
• Learning about Savannah's fascinating history
• Seeing the history and culture firsthand
• Hearing about the best shopping and dining spots
• Getting an overview of this beautiful city
Meeting Place and Location
**Please be sure to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of your tour. Wear comfortable shoes and remember to dress for the weather. Remember that tours go rain or shine, so if it is raining you may want an umbrella. We recommend bringing a bottle of water as well. Remember to bring your e-ticket and a picture ID with you. The tour begins in Warren Square(Congress and Habersham streets). There are metered spots around the square that now accept cash and credit cards! There is also a city parking garage located at the corner of Drayton and E. Bryan Streets.