Gossip Girl Sites
New York, NY
Attention Upper East Siders! Experience a day in the life of the Manhattan Elite on this NYC tour!
Tour runs approximately 3 hours
Features 40+ locations from all seasons of the series
See all the places where your favorite Upper East Siders went to school, hung out, shopped and got into trouble
All our tour guides are local actors who share insider information about filming in NYC
Features 4 stops for photo opportunities
Tour takes place on a comfortable, clean and climate controlled bus
Hello Upper East Siders and Gossip Girl fans! Enter the playground of the privileged prep school teens on a tour of Gossip Girl Sites, courtesy of On Location Tours. Live a day in the life of Serena, Blair, Chuck, Dan, Vanessa, and Nate on this three hour guided bus tour that visits more than 40 locations that were used in filming the hit TV series.
On this tour you will:
Enter the playground of your favorite Upper East Siders!
• Pass the Vera Wang boutique where Blair tries on her wedding gown
• Shop at the candy store where Dan helps Vanessa buy presents
• Visit Grand Central Terminal where Serena returns to NYC in the first episode
• Get spotted at Constance Billard & St. Jude's schools
• Hold court at the Met Steps while you stop for a photo op
• Visit The Empire Hotel, the site of Chuck Bass’ newest home and business
• Go on location at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
On Location Tours
For your convenience, OwnOutdoors lists an approximate price to the best of our ability. OwnOutdoors does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. Please contact the seller for details.