Certainly, these are challenging times. As such, we have adapted our experiences for the duration
of the crisis. Please know that:
• All boats, kayaks and gear are washed/sanitized before each tour.
• Hand sanitizers and hand washing stations are available to all guests. You are asked to
please use them before the tour for your safety and ours.
• We are operating under a strict “no-touch” policy, so please excuse us for not shaking
• Your guide will be wearing face covering and we ask our guests to do the same.
• Most important, we will try to conduct your tour privately so that there will be no mixing
of groups, in the instances where we can’t, we will maintain appropriate distancing
throughout the tour.
Everglades National Park and Big Cypress National Preserve are just 40 minutes from Naples or
Marco Island and less than 90 from Ft. Myers…practically your backyard.
Practice social distancing. Get safely outside for some fresh and uplift your spirits. Stay safe